Lokar DBW-6103 Drive-by-Wire Mini Oval Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Lokar has partnered with Williams Controls the world leader in heavy duty electronic throttle pedals.
The first programmable electronic throttle pedal (Drive- By- Wire) for the automotive aftermarket
- Programmable Non-Contact (Solid State) hall effect sensor for most GM, Ford & Mopar applications
- Splined pedal arm for versatile mounting
- All metal construction; Aluminum and Stainless Steel
- 3 times better performance over standard OEM pedals
- Over 90 years of combined throttle pedal experience
- Sensor programmed on pedal to optimize electrical output for quick throttle response (No pedal lag)
- Brushed or black finish
More Like This
Lokar BAG-6103 Mini Oval Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal, Brushed
Lokar XBAG-6103 Midnight Series Mini Oval Billet Alum Throttle Pedal
Lokar XDBW-6103 Midnight Series Drive-by-Wire Mini Oval Throttle Pedal
Lokar DBW-6104 Drive-by-Wire Oval Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar DBW-6004 Drive-by-Wire Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar DBW-6105 Drive-by-Wire XL Oval Billet Throttle Pedal w/Rubber
Lokar BAG-6096 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Throttle Pedal
Lokar BAG-6127 1962-67 Nova/Chevy II Throttle Pedal Assembly
Lokar BAG-6004 Brushed Billet Aluminum Throttle Pedal w/ Rubber
Lokar BFG-6012 XL Series Billet Alum Throttle Pedal w/Rubber Inserts
Q & A
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.