Lokar CO700GRP 700R4 Cable Operated Shifter, 16 In, Polished Knob
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, 16" Shifter Arm Length, Silver Polished, Chrome
Lokar’s versatile Floor Mount GM 700R4 Shifter is paired with a high quality push/pull cable, offering mounting in virtually any location. Use of a superior 1/4" inner cable and spherical rod ends bring this shifter to the next level of quality when compared to other 10-32 cables often used. User friendly mounting brackets and hardware yields a truly universal, safe and quality product.
- For GM 700R4 transmission application
- Versatile Floor Mount Design
- High quality push/pull cable with durable 1/4" inner cable
- Spherical rod ends
- Many mounting options
- Shifter locks in Park & Neutral with Lokar’s exclusive Safety Lock-Out Button
- Neutral safety switch
- 16 Inch chrome bench bend lever
- Round polished shift knob
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.