Lokar CO4R70WANXMB Nostalgia Cable Operated Shifter, Ford 4R70W
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, 23" Shifter Arm Length, Black, Powder Coated
There are times that things just don't allow for a standard transmission mounted shifter. Luckily these 4R70W transmission shifters mount to the floor and use a cable to change gears. They have the 23" two bend lever with the black mushroom knob for the perfect "Hot Rod" look.
- 48" long cable length
- For Ford 4R70W and AODE automatic transmissions
- 23" tall shifter lever
- Black lever with black mushroom knob
- Mounts directly to vehicle floor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.