Lokar CO350DQW TH350 Cable Operated Shifter, 10 Inch Single Bend
Universal Fit, Floor Mount Shifter Mount Style, 10" Shifter Arm Length, White, Chrome
Lokar cable operated floor mount shifters retain all of the same outstanding features of their standard floor mount shifters, but can be mounted in virtually any location. this is especially useful when obstructions or personal preference for location are the driving factors for installation. Durable 1/4" inner cable and spherical rod ends take this shifter to the next level of quality. The addition of the Muscle Car Shifter knob allows your to enjoy the look and feel of a classic 4-speed muscle car. This knob will give you the same "pull up to shift" feel as an early Corvette shifter. All Lokar shifter knobs are designed with their Safety Lock-Out functionality. They are easy to remove and have been designed for simple boot installation.
- This is a 10" single-bend shifter for the GM TH350 transmission with a white muscle car shifter knob.
- White Muscle Car Shifter Knob
- For GM TH350 automatic transmission
- 10" chrome single-bend shifter lever
- Mounts directly to vehicle floor
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.