Lokar CCP-1603HT Tuned-Port Cut-To-Fit Cruise Control Cable, Stainless
Lokar cruise control cable is for use with Rostra control kits. Kit includes 4 foot stainless outer housing designed with a specialty extruded liner for extended life of the cable and 5 feet of stainless inner wire, which replaces black plastic cable in Rostra kits. Cables are u-cut-to-fit inside and outside of the firewall. All billet aluminum fittings, stainless hold down clip and mounting bracket. Mount cable to carburetor with Lokar's stainless carburetor bracket and return springs.
- For Use w/Rostra Control Kits
- Stainless Steel Housing
- 5' Stainless Inner Wire/4' Outer Housing
- U-Cut-To-Fit Inside And Outside Of Firewall
- Billet Aluminum Fittings
- Made In The U.S.A.
- Lifetime Warranty
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 491CCP1603HT is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Lokar CC-1603HT Tuned-Port Cruise Control Cable, Stainless
Lokar CC-1600U Carbureted Cruise Control Cable, Black
Lokar CC-1601HT72 Cut-To-Fit Stainless Cruise Control Cable
Lokar CC-1602U Tuned-Port Cruise Control Cable, Black
Lokar CC-1601HT Cut-To-Fit Stainless Carbureted Cruise Control Cable
Lokar XCC-1603HT Midnight Series Tuned-Port Cruise Control Cable Kit
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Testing a 2 or 3 wire speed sensor sounds difficult, but these videos show that it actually is quite easy!
Watch our Steering Column Wiring Guide video for useful tips on wiring your new steering column for your vehicle. Ididit takes you through the wiring process.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Read how to wire a lightning sprint engine. This detailed account of how to successfully wire an engine will ensure a smooth installation.
Looking to replace a turn signal switch in your street rod, rat rod or muscle car? Kevin explains the install process in his 1954 Belair, which you can apply to your own build.