Lokar 70-CBB3 Chrome Sliding Shifter Boot Bezel, 5/8 Inch
Universal Fit, Chrome
Deluxe Top Shifter Sliding Bezels with O-Ring and Boots complement any interior to produce a sporty modern appearance. Boots are designed with a choice of Sliding Bezels with O-ring so that the boot can be placed anywhere along the length of the shifter lever, allowing a portion of the lever to be exposed. Receiver groove for easy boot attachement. Sliding Bezel is designed for a 5/8" shifter lever. Works with any lever length for a personal preference. Boots available for round or rectangular boot rings (sold separately). Sliding Bezels with O-Rign available in Brushed, Black and Chrome finish.
- Designed To Attach To Top Of Shifter Lever
- Doubles As A Jam Nut
- Screws Directly On the Shifter Thread
- Receiver Groove For Easy Boot Attachment
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks reached out to Lokar, Inc. to help get the Week to Wicked ’52 Chevy truck build in gear.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to install our new Muscle Car Shifters from Lokar.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Super Chevy features the Speedway exclusive Lokar Muscle Car Shifter Knob Adapter