Lokar 1211147 TH350-TH400 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Black
Universal Fit, Firewall Mount Dipstick Mount Style, 36.00" Overall Length, Black
- It is made from 6061-T6 aluminum and measures 36"
- Designed for the Turbo 350 or Turbo 400 transmission
- A large filler tube accepts standard transmission funnels
- The locking mechanism eliminates expulsion of dipstick handle under trans pressure
- Features a Teflon-lined stainless braided outer housing and a flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
You have flexibility with Lokars teflon-lined braided stainless Turbo 350 or Turbo 400 transmission dipstick. Kit comes complete with braided stainless outer housing and heat resistant E-Z to read flexible inner dipstick measuring cable. Billet aluminum handle and billet aluminum fittings complement Lokars flexible dipsticks.
NHRA accepted for use in all categories of competition!
- No filler tube needed
- Locking mechanism eliminates expulsion of dipstick handle under trans pressure
- Bolted in sealed pan fitting
- Large filler tube accepts standard transmission funnels
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- 36" overall length
- Teflon-lined stainless braided outer housing
- Flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
- No pan fitting leaks during storage
- Dipsticks available with firewall mounting bracket
- Supplied with transmission storage plug for quick change & storage
- Spare trans fittings available for quick transmission changes
- Available for GM TH350 and TH400 transmissions
- Available in black anodized finish
TH-350/400 Firewall Mount
Black Anodized Finish
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall for your application.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.