Lokar 1211144-36 TH350-TH400 Anchor-Tight Lock Trans Dipstick, Brite
Universal Fit, Firewall Mount Dipstick Mount Style, 36.00" Overall Length, Stainless Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
You have flexibility with Lokar's teflon-lined braided stainless Turbo 350 or Turbo 400 transmission dipstick. Kit comes complete with braided stainless outer housing and heat resistant E-Z to read flexible inner dipstick measuring cable. Billet aluminum handle and billet aluminum fittings complement Lokar's flexible dipsticks.
NHRA accepted for use in all categories of competition!
- No filler tube needed
- Locking mechanism eliminates expulsion of dipstick handle under trans pressure
- Bolted in sealed pan fitting
- Large filler tube accepts standard transmission funnels
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Teflon-lined stainless braided outer housing
- Flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
- No pan fitting leaks during storage
- Dipsticks available with firewall mounting bracket
- Supplied with transmission storage plug for quick change & storage
- Spare trans fittings available for quick transmission changes
- Available for GM TH350 and TH400 transmissions
- Available in Brite anodized finish
More Like This
Lokar 1211147 TH350-TH400 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Dipstick, Black
Lokar 1209124 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Plug, Powerglide 3 Inch
Lokar 1209144 GM TH350 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Storage Plug, 3 Inch
Lokar TD-30C4FM36 Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, Ford C-4, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-30C4FMPAN36 Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, Ford C-4, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-30C6FM36 Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, Ford C-6, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-30PGFM48 Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, Powerglide, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-34L60FM Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, GM 4L60, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-34L60FM36 Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, GM 4L60, Firewall Mount
Lokar TD-34L60TM Hi-Tech Trans Dipstick, GM 4L60, Transmission Mount
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. put together a how-to video on installing their Stallard SST Shifter Assembly.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission