Lokar 1209147 GM TH350 Anchor-Tight Locking Trans Plug, Black
TH350, TH400, Direct Mount Dipstick Mount Style, Lockable, 3.00" Overall Length, Anodized
You have flexibility with Lokar's teflon-lined braided stainless transmission dipstick. These 3" direct mount transmission plugs are for quick change and storage use. Billet aluminum handle and billet aluminum fittings complement Lokar's flexible dipsticks.
NHRA accepted for use in all categories of competition!
- Bolted in sealed pan fitting
- Made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Flexible inner dipstick measuring cable
- No pan fitting leaks during storage
- Storage plug for quick change & storage
- Spare trans fittings available for quick transmission changes
- Available for GM TH-350 and TH-400 transmissions
- Available in black anodized finish
3 Inch Direct Mount Storage Plug
Black Anodized Finish
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Lokar to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
This new steel bellhousing from Speedway Motors is made for everyone who wants to run three pedals without spending a fortune or relying on a crusty original.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat from the Speedway Tech Team talks about our LS flexplate options for mating 4.8, 5.3, and 6.0L LS engines to TH350, TH400, and 700R4 transmissions.
Tech write-up and a video of a Lokar shifter install on an automatic transmission.
Learn how to select a torque converter. Read up on expert torque converter recommendations and learn how to choose the right stall speed for your torque converter and application.
Learn how to convert an engine using a Carbureted LS Conversion Kit, along with tips for a smooth install. Read more on the manifold and timing control module, which comes with an MSD ignition control box and wiring harness.
Follow along as Jeff installs an early 700R4 transmission for the big block in his 1967 Chevelle. See how this unit is upgraded and converted to a later 30 spline style.