Help is just a click away!
Click here to chat with a Speedway Team Member
💬
Online - Chat with us!
Chat
Products to Compare (max of 3)
X
Compare These Parts
Talk to the Experts. Call 800.979.0122, 7am-10pm, everyday.
Customer Service
Since 1952
in
in
  • Expert Tech Support
  • Huge Inventory
  • Fast Shipping
Talk to the Experts. Call 800.979.0122
Shop By
Support
Account
Street Race Truck More... The Toolbox
Add to Cart
$64.99
Lobak Racing Muffler, 3 1/2 Inch x 18 Inch
Lobak Racing Muffler, 3 1/2 Inch x 18 Inch

Lobak Racing Muffler, 3 1/2 Inch x 18 Inch

Sprint Car, 3.5" Inlet Diameter, 3.5" Outlet Diameter, 18" Overall Length, Steel, Aluminized

0 Reviews | 0 Answered Questions
On Backorder
Can Ship FREE
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
Select Vehicle
Lobak Racing Muffler, 3 1/2 Inch x 18 Inch
Lobak Racing Muffler, 3 1/2 Inch x 18 Inch
Zoomed In Image
We estimate this item will ship on or before December 14th.
Part # 91013983
$64.99
each
Quantity:
Add to Cart
Call to Order
Add to Buildlist
Compare

Details
Reviews
Q&A
Videos & Articles

Important Messages:

  • Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.

Details

Inlet Diameter:
3.5"
Outlet Diameter:
3.5"
Overall Length:
18"
Material Type:
Steel
Inlet Size:
3.50
Finish:
Aluminized
Outlet Size:
3.50
Overall Diameter:
4"
MFG. Part #:
91013983
Sold in Quantity:
Each
Notes:
Body length is 12.00" Expanded end length is 1.50"

Info

This Lobak racing muffler is super lightweight, weighing only 6 pounds. 20% of the exhaust flows straight through while the other 80% forms a spiral shape and flows smoothly out of the muffler.

Great for sprints, stocks, supers, and midgets. NOTE: Not for street use. Features 3-1/2" inlet and outlet. 18" overall length.

Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations

Related Products

More Like This

Reviews

Q & A

Videos & Articles
  • A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
  • If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
  • Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.

You May Also Like

Suggestions
Error
Note
Ok