Beams Chrome Lift Latch 60-74 Inch DOT Approve Retract Seat Belt-Black
Universal Fit, 1.81" Overall Width, 74.00" Overall Length, Bolt In Harness/Belt Mounting Style
- Adjustable from 60" to 74" and are DOT approved
- Retractor assembly measures 3-1/2" in width, 3" in length, and 2-1/2" all
- Length of the strap with the latch is 19-1/2" from center of the mounting hole
- Stationary belt is adjustable from 6" to 24" from end of mount tab to end of latch to accommodate different seat heights and applications
- Six available colors to choose from allows you to perfectly compliment your interior color
As featured on Classic Truck’s Week to Wicked. Watch the transformation here!We offer you seat belts in six popular colors. Chrome lift latch with retractable type belt. Red, black, maroon, gray, dark blue, or tan. Lap belts adjustable from 60" to 74". DOT approved.
Includes mounting hardware.
Stationary belt in this kit is also adjustable in length from 6" to 24" as measured from end of mount tab to end of latch to accommodate different seat heights and applications. The length of the strap with the latch is 19-1/2" from center of the mounting hole.
- 3-1/2" Wide
- 3" Long
- 2-1/2" Tall
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lift Latch Lap Belt
Push Button Retractable Lap Belt
Push Button Lap Seat Belt
Morris MCBTL-02 60 Inch Universal Lap Belt, Bowtie Lift Latch
Morris MCLB-02 60 Inch Universal Lap Belt, Chrome Buckle
Morris MCGML-02 60 Inch Universal Lap Belt, Chrome GM Buckle
Speedway Black Lap Seat Belts
62-65 Nova (Impala and GTO) Seat Foam, Two Seats, Pr
Speedway Deluxe Seat Belt Oval Anchor Plates
EMPI 62-2881-0 Low-Back Roadster Style Seat W/Polished Vent Grommets
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.