Spun Alum Inner Mud Plug, 15" Left Rear Wheel, 2" Offset
Modified, Sport Mod, Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, Natural
- This spun aluminum inner mud plug is designed to fit on the inside of the left rear wheel to help keep mud out
- Drilled for 5 on 4-1/2", 4-3/4" and 5 on 5" bolt patterns
- Great addition to any dirt circle track car such as Modifieds, Sport Mod, and Street Stocks
- Can be treated with popular mud repellent sprays for even better defense against unbalanced wheels due to mud accumulation
- Available for 2, 3, and 4" backspace wheels
This spun aluminum inner mud plug is designed to fit on the inside of the left rear wheel to help keep mud out.
Available in 2", 3" or 4" offset for 15" wheels and has 4-1/2", 4-3/4" and 5" bolt patterns. Wheels not included.
Note: Does NOT fit Wide 5 bolt patterns. Additionally, the 3" and 4" version will not clear and thus will not work with common GM 7.5" rear disc brake kit applications.
NotesLegal in most IMCA divisions.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn how to measure offset, torque specs, design, and other wheel basics. Our racing wheel guide covers all you need for a new set of oval track wheels.
Learn about finding the correct beadlock rings, lug-nut taper, wheel spacers, mud covers, and valve stems. This components are critical for safety.
Roadster Expert Tim covers the various types of vintage wire wheels (1928-1935) found on early Fords and how to distinguish the differences between them.
Follow these easy step by step metal valve stem installation instructions. Steel bolt in valve stems are a more reliable way to keep the air in your tires.
This article clears up any confusion there may be when determining the front and rear wheel offset measurements for a Sprint car.
Learn how to rebuild a brake on a 3rd gen Camaro. Follow this guide on how to install and align bearing races without damage.
Advantages of using Speedway Motors weld-on rear disc brake kit for a Ford Nine-Inch rear end. Learn some tips for installation. This kit includes IMCA approved brake calipers.