Lares 972 Power Steering Gear Box, 2-1/2 Turns, 1967-76 Chevy Car
Power Steering Box Type, Front Steer Steering Box Orientation, OEM/Stock Steering System Type
- Has a 13/16"-36 spline input shaft
- Specifically designed for the 1967-76 Chevy Car
- Features a 2-1/2 turn lock-to-lock quick ratio box
- Has an all-steel construction and only weighs 25 lbs.
- Perfect for the street/road course/road race for tight turn applications
No core required. Rebuilt by professional rebuilders. This model is perfect for the street/road course/road race for tight turn applications.
- Steel construction
- Weighs 25 pounds
- Sold each
- 13/16"-36 spline input shaft
- 11/16"-18 & 5/8"-18 inverted flare female
- 2-1/2 turn lock-to-lock quick ratio box
This steering box will bolt to and can be utilized with the following steering box mounts:
- 916-32005 Model T-1934 Ford Frame - Steering Box Mount
- 916-32003 1935-41 Ford Frame - Steering Box Mount
- 916-32004 1941-48 Ford Frame Saginaw Steering Box Mount
WarrantiesLimited Lifetime Warranty (one year warranty if used commercially).
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lares 970 Reproduction Power Steering Box
1964-88 GM 800 Power Steering Box, 13/16 Inch 36-Spline Input
1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 3/4 Inch 30-Spline Input
Sweet Mfg. 208-08210 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 8:1, .210 Valve
Sweet Mfg. 208-12250 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 12:1, .250 Valve
Sweet Mfg. 208-12185 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 12:1, .185 Valve
Sweet 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 12:1, .185 Valve, 3/4In 30-Spline
Speedway Vega Power Cross Steering Gear Box Combo
1965-1991 GM 525 Manual Steering Box w/ 3/4-30 Input Spline
Speedway Vega Style Steering Box Combo, All New Assembly
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Our new 383 engine gets installed in the '32 Roadster. We also update the steering wheel, shift knob/adapter, and wheels and tires. It's got some real 1960's flair now!
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.
Steve takes us along as he centers the 525 manual steering gear he is using for his Laguna.