Lakewood RK300-02 Rekudo Adjustable Rear Shock Absorber
67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, 1969 Pontiac Tempest
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 21 business days for Lakewood to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDays INSTANT REBATE. Select Holley, MSD, Mr Gasket, Earl's Performance, Demon Carburetion, Weiand, Lakewood, Superchips, Diablo Sport, RacePak, Hooker, NOS, Flowtech, Frostbite Performance Cooling, Mallory Ignition, STS Turbo, Hays, Accel, Quick Time, Edge, Quick Fuel, Anvil, Bright Earth, Flowmaster, Hurst, B&M, APR, Dinan, XDR discounted up to 10% through December 31, 2019.
- Adjustable for ride quality and performance
- Track and street tested for the ultimate driving experience
- Each shock absorber is specifically valved to suit REKUDO Performance Kits and OE upgrade
- Bushings constructed for strength, longevity and performance
- Superior grip and precise handling provides added safety
- Utilizes factory mounting points for factory-like fitment, no modification required
- Reduced body roll
- High-quality all-weather gray paint
- Made in the Netherlands
- All hardware included
- 24-month limited warranty from date of purchase against manufacturer defects
More Like This
Lakewood 40100 Drag Shock, 90/10, Front, GM, A/G, Body
Lakewood 40120 Drag Shock, 70/30, Front, GM
KYB 343127 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 13.58 Ext, 8.66 Comp
QA1 TD505 Stocker Star Shock, Front, 13.5/8.75 Ext/Comp, GM A/F/G/X-Body
QA1 TN505 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Front, GM A/F/G/X-Body
QA1 TR505 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Front, GM A/F/G/X-Body
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
Lakewood 40301 Rear Drag Shock, 50/50, AMC/Ford/GM
QA1 TS505 GM Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3875R Eliminator Rear Shocks-Single Adj. 7 In Stroke-Ford/Mercury
Q & A
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!