Lakewood 15504 Clutch Fork Pivot Ball, Ford, Steel, Black, 2.645 Inch
79-00 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Lakewood Industries to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Recommended for use with Lakewood safety bellhousing. Lakewood clutch fork pivot balls are designed to allow additional adjustment of the clutch fork height to eliminate clutch release problems when installing a high performance clutch. Recommended for use with Lakewood safety bellhousings.
This adjustable clutch fork pivot ball fits 79-04 Ford Mustang, 79-86 Mercury Capri, and 71-77 Chevrolet Vega models and is manufactured from black oxide coated steel.
- Crafted from High Strength Steel and finished with Black Zinc coating
- These ball studs are ideal for dialing in your Fork Angle to your mechanical linkage
- For use with Cable actuated clutch forks only
Q & A
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.
Pat talks about our LS flexplate options.
Follow Tim as he swaps tail housings and covers on a T-5 transmission
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.
We finally get to drive Project Chevelle after the big engine swap, and it's pretty awesome. Rowing through the gears with our new Tremec 5-speed isn't bad either!
One of the most challenging things about swapping transmissions can be figuring out the clutch linkage. Speedway can show you how to install the upgraded hydraulic throwout bearing with ease.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.