LUND FX606T-B Flat Style Fender Flare Set Rear, Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for LUND to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Features a smooth finish. Stainless Steel Bolts. Comes with a limited lifetime Manufacturer Warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship.
LUND’s FX-Flat Style fender flares are the perfect addition to Jeep Wranglers, creating a low-profile, built-in appearance. Designed for larger tires and wheels, LUND’s FX-Flat Style flares will help transform your Wrangler into an off-road, rugged-appearing machine, while shielding your paint from road debris. These flares also feature an inner liner that fully encloses the underside of the flares, providing a clean look and protecting exposed sheet metal in the wheel well.
- Low-profile Flare with Jeep design attributes
- 1” wider and 1-1/2” more clearance than stock flares
- UV-resistant to protect against chalking and fading
- Available in two paintable finishes: smooth black and textured black
- Available in two rust-free bolt options: stainless steel, and powder-coated black
- LED Side Marker Lights included
- Tough and durable Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic
- Easy no-drill installation
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Application2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
* Comes With Black Bolts
More Like This
LUND FX606S Flat Style Fender Flare Set F/R, Wrangler
LUND FX606T Flat Style Fender Flare Set F/R, Wrangler
LUND FX606S-B Flat Style Fender Flare Set Rear, Wrangler
Rampage 57260640 Fender Flare Flat 2pc w/Steel Bolts, Wrangler
Rampage 7260640 Fender Flare Flat Steel Bolts, Wrangler
Rampage 57260630 Fender Flare Flat Smooth w/Steel Bolts, Wrangler
Rampage 7260630 Fender Flare Flat Polished Steel Bolts, Wrangler
Bushwacker 10050-07 Flat Style Fender Flares Rear 07-17 Wrangler
Bushwacker 10068-07 Flat Style Fender Flares Rear 87-95 Wrangler
Bushwacker 10064-07 Flat Style Fender Flares Rear 84-01 Cherokee
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.