LUND FX606S Flat Style Fender Flare Set F/R, Wrangler
07-18 Jeep Wrangler, Flat Style Flare Style, Front and Rear Position, ABS Thermoplastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for LUND to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Features a smooth finish. Stainless Steel Bolts. Comes with a limited lifetime Manufacturer Warranty that protects against defects in materials and workmanship.
LUND’s FX-Flat Style fender flares are the perfect addition to Jeep Wranglers, creating a low-profile, built-in appearance. Designed for larger tires and wheels, LUND’s FX-Flat Style flares will help transform your Wrangler into an off-road, rugged-appearing machine, while shielding your paint from road debris. These flares also feature an inner liner that fully encloses the underside of the flares, providing a clean look and protecting exposed sheet metal in the wheel well.
- Low-profile Flare with Jeep design attributes
- 1” wider and 1-1/2” more clearance than stock flares
- UV-resistant to protect against chalking and fading
- Available in two paintable finishes: smooth black and textured black
- Available in two rust-free bolt options: stainless steel, and powder-coated black
- LED Side Marker Lights included
- Tough and durable Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic
- Easy no-drill installation
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
Application2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
* Comes With Stainless Bolts
More Like This
LUND FX606T-B Flat Style Fender Flare Set Rear, Wrangler
LUND FX606S-B Flat Style Fender Flare Set Rear, Wrangler
LUND FX606T Flat Style Fender Flare Set F/R, Wrangler
LUND RX606T Rivet Style Fender Flare Set F/R, Wrangler
LUND RX606S Rivet Style Fender Flare Set F/R, Wrangler
LUND RX606S-B Rivet Style Fender Flare Set Rear, Wrangler
LUND RX606T-B Rivet Style Fender Flare Set Rear, Wrangler
Rampage 57260640 Fender Flare Flat 2pc w/Steel Bolts, Wrangler
Rampage 7260640 Fender Flare Flat Steel Bolts, Wrangler
Rampage 8260640 Fender Flare Rivet Style 2pc w/Bolts, Wrangler
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
A 1967 Chevelle project, which guides you through the process of replacing the trunk floor. This article includes details on fitting the new panel and butt welding the sheet metal.
Learn more about our Bucket Beauties project from T-bucket Plans.