LUND 795004 Cargo-Logic Protective Bed Liner 2 Cargo-Loks Tundra
07-11 Toyota Tundra
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LUND to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Available in 3 sizes to fit in any vehicle's cargo area. Works with Cargo-Logic Loks and Tote to secure and organize cargo. Carpet like fibers can be easily cleaned with a hose. Nibbed back prevents slipping.
LUND Cargo Logic products protect and provide versatile solutions for cargo area storage and management. Choose custom-molded liner or universal-fit mat, then add Tote and Lok accessories. Cargo Logic Liners provide all-weather protection withstanding snow, mud, water and more. Raised perimeter edges contain spills, heavy-duty stain proof looped polyware surface looks like carpet, but is more durable. Simply clean with water and let air dry.
- Heavy duty stain proof looped polyware surface looks like carpet, but it's not
- Raised edge contains spills
- Heavy duty thermoplastic liner protects from dirt, mud, snow and water
- Cargo-Loks hook fastens to the looped polyware surface and holds cargo securely
- Made in the USA
Application2007-2011 Toyota Tundra
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
How to make a plaque mount bracket and mount an aluminum novelty plaque on a '46 Ford Sedan.