LUND 27121212 Bull Bar W/LED Light Bar Black, 16-17 Titan XD
16-17 Nissan Titan XD
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LUND to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Protects your front end from flying debris with 3.5 inches of oval steel tubing. These bull bars also boost your visibility with an integrated 20 inch LED light bar. The included heavy duty light bar illuminates your night driving with a bright flood beam pattern and is easily wired into your factory light wiring, or a wiring harness can be purchased separately. Available in black textured powder coat or polished T304 stainless steel finish.
Create a tough, heavy?duty look on your truck’s front end while providing bumper and grille protection and improved night visibility.
The rugged 3.5" Oval Bull Bar includes an integrated 20” LED light bar - it not only defends your front-end, it also boosts your visibility.
The included heavy-duty light bar illuminates your night driving with a bright flood beam pattern and includes a wiring harness with a switch - everything you need to install. Match or accent your tough exterior with a Lund LED Bull Bar in your choice of black textured powder coat or polished T304 stainless steel finish.
The Lund LED Bull Bar includes a Lund-logoed steel skid plate and is backed by a 3-year limited Manufacturer Warranty.
- Made from thick 3.5” oval heavy-duty steel tubes
- Includes an integrated 20” heavy-duty LED light bar with flood beam pattern, 54watt, 3K lumens, as well as a wiring harness with switch
- Polished 304 stainless steel
- Includes a steel skid plate with Lund logo
- Easy no?drill installation
- Backed by a three year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Application2016-2017 Nissan Titan XD Fleetside Bed
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
How to install AVS side window deflectors on a 2013 Dodge Ram 1500.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.