LUND 18711 Interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Height 09-14 F150
Available in a variety of materials and designs. Installs in minutes. Full-height, wrap-around design provides maximum hood, fender, and windshield protection. Polycarbonate material is virtually unbreakable. Available in smoke or paintable clear. Mounts away from hood for easy cleaning.
The LUND Interceptor is a custom-molded hood shield made with heavy-duty polycarbonate and precision engineered to fit your vehicle perfectly. The high-profile, wrap-around design is provides excellent protection as stones and other debris deflect away from your hood, fender and windshield on your truck, SUV or van.
- Easy no-drill installation
- Available in dark smoke or clear
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
Application2009-2014 Ford F-150
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for LUND to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 77118711 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
LUND 18011 Interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Height, Pickup/4Runner
LUND 18077interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Ht Fender Brow Dodge
LUND 18401interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Ht No Drill, Silverado
LUND 18476interceptor Wrap BugShield Full Height Silverado
LUND 18831 Interceptor Wrap Bug Shield Smoke, 12-15 Toyota Tacoma
LUND 18832 Interceptor Wrap Bug Shield Smoke, 2015-18 Ford F-150
LUND 18017 Interceptor Wrap Bug Shield Smoke Full Height, Ford
LUND 18031 Interceptor Wrap BugShield Smoke Full Height Chevy/GMC
LUND 18131 Interceptor Wrap BugShield Clear Full Height Chevy/GMC
LUND 18438 Interceptor Wrap Bug Shield Smoke Full Height, Chevy
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.