VALVE SPRING TOOL-SBC-JESEL
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for LSM Racing Products to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP87136 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it was modified.
This is the best tool we have seen for removing valve spring with your head installed, it makes it a one man job. This tool works with S/B Chevy with Jesel, T&D and Buick heads as well as Dodge W-8 with Jesel, FE Ford - Jesel only, Chrysler Indy 440-1 head with Jesel, and the Barton Hemi exhaust only with slight modification.
More Like This
LSM Racing Products SC-100 Valve Spring Compressor
LSM Racing Products SH-60 Racing Valve Spring Speed Handle Tool
LSM Racing Products SC-167 LS1-LS9 Valve Spring Tool
LSM Racing Products SC-800 Valve Spring Compressor, 7/16 In Stud
7/16" TO 3/8" ADPT SLEEVE
Pro Series Components VST1000 Valve Spring Compressor
Proform 66784 Valve Spring Compressor
Jesel and T&D Valve Spring Tool
COMP Cams 5323 Shaft Mount Valve Spring Compressor, Mopar 318-360
COMP Cams 5333 Heavy Duty Manual Valve Spring Compressor, Each
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!