LS Classic Series GMLS1004S 409 Style Champagne Valve Covers
Chevy LS V8, Center Bolt Valve Cover Mounting Style, Plain Valve Cover Top Style, Cast Aluminum
Our LS Classic Series 409 Chevy Style Valve Covers are designed to give the appearance of an early 60’s 348 or 409 Chevy while fitting the LS family of engines. Like all our cast aluminum valve covers, they accept the OEM rubber seals (not included) and bolt directly to the cylinder head. With No extra adapter required, there is less chance of leakage and the covers are only 2-3/4” tall. The covers come with all the necessary mounting hardware, including factory look load spreaders, and have a ported PCV fitting/vacuum port and oil splash baffle in one cover. The casting is designed to be thick enough for drilling and tapping for fittings. Covers are
available with a natural cast finish, chrome plated, painted Chevrolet orange or 409 champagne, all with vintage 409 Turbo-Fire factory stickers. The covers have NO provision for filling oil.
GMLS1004S 409 Chevy Valve Covers Champagne Painted
- Scaled-down size for better proportional aesthetics (The covers look like they fit!)
- Cast aluminum
- Bolt directly to the LS cylinder head using the stock OEM seals
- No extra adapter required
- No added height
- 2-3/4” Tall
- Covers include a ported PCV fitting/vacuum port and oil splash baffle
- Covers have NO provision for oil filling
- Includes vintage factory 409 stickers
- Available with a cast aluminum finish, painted Orange or Champagne, or chrome plated
- Includes all fasteners and factory look load spreaders
- Made in the U.S.A.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for LS Classic to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about early hemi valve cover wire caps.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
Follow along as Jeff installs Mr. Gasket aluminum finned valve covers and gaskets to his iron-head engine. Learn how to prep the covers for a fresh coat of engine paint!
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
A guide on how to check piston to valve clearance to prevent interference. See what tools are used to make this process easier.