LED License Plate Bolt Light
Universal Fit, .55" Mounted Length, .47" Overall Width, .81" Stud Length, .23" Stud Diameter
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These LED bolts can be used to add some style to your license plate frame, or anywhere else on your car for that matter. The possibilities are endless. Features a chrome metal housing which is 1.24" in overall length with a threaded stud and nut for mounting. 12V or 6V operation, but they are much brighter with 12V.
- LED lighted bolts
- Chrome metal housing
- 1.24" in overall length
- 36" wire length
- Threaded stud and nut for mounting
- 12V or 6V operation but much brighter with 12V
- Available in a selection of colors.
- These lights are sold as a pair.
- Choose from colors: blue, green, red, purple, yellow, white, or amber
- Head Size (where the light is): 12mm
- Overall Housing Length: 1.24"
- Stud Threads: 6mm x 1.00
- Stud Length: 3/4"
- Nut O.D. Size: 10mm
- Wire Lead Length: 34.75"
- Operation: 6 Volt or 12 Volt
- Red Wire MUST be positive lead
- Black Wire MUST be negative lead
More Like This
Speedway Stainless License Plate Light
DEi 030309 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 4 Piece
DEi 030302 LED Lite'N Boltz License Plate Lighting Kit, Dome, 2 Piece
64-65 Chevelle License Lamp Assembly
OER 5955195 License Plate Light Lens, Camaro/Nova/Chevelle
Trim Parts A6768 Rear License Plate Light Lens for 1974-77 Camaro
Smittybilt 2815 License Plate Light Mount
Classic Headquarters W-016 License Plate Lamp Kit for 1970-73 Camaro
OER 917053 Rear License Plate Lamp Lens w/Gasket, 1970-73 Camaro
SoffSeal 2378 Original Style License Plate Light Lens Gasket, 66-72 GM
Q & A
Our side mirrors with LED turn signals are a quick upgrade you can make to your car to set it apart.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk Ford Automatic OverDrive Kickdown brackets and kits.