LED 7 Inch Headlamp Bulb
Universal Fit, Bulb/Lens Assembly Headlight Component, Is OEM Replacement, Round Shape, Clear
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Tested by our troops in Iraq, these headlights have proven to be efficient, rugged and bright. They are the common 7" diameter and will fit most applications that use the 6014 style bulb. The lens does extend out approximately 1" farther than the original so check for clearance issues. These are the latest technology in headlights and is that cure for the I cant see at night blues.
- DOT Approved, High Beam and Low Beam performance
- Provides light output closer to the color temperature of daylight, dramatically improving light projection distance and overall visibility
- Solid-state design resists damage from shock & vibration
- Offers as much as 50x longer life (10,000 hrs vs 400 hrs) than comparable incandescent lamps, saving the time and expense of replacing lamps multiple times
- Hard wired design, fully encapsulated electronics & anodized aluminum housing protect from damage caused by corrosive elements
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens protected against damage caused by debris and other hazards
- Direct replacement for Par 56, H6014 and H6024 lamps
- Sold each, two required.
911-27250 Instructions (PDF)
Item DetailsNote: Sold Each
Chrome housing in photo not included - for demonstration only.
- 10 Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
- Designed at 12.8v
- 4.5a (High Beam), 2.5a (Low Beam)
- Operating Temperature Range of -58° F to 158° F
- Overvoltage spike protection to 600v
- Constant output
- Hard Coated Polycarbonate Lens
- Anodized Aluminum Housing
- Metalized Reflector
- Encapsulated circuitry
More Like This
12 Volt 7 Inch Round Hi/Low Halogen Headlight, Replacement Bulb
Speedway King Bee 12 Volt Halogen Headlights, 7 Inch
Speedway Tri-Bar 12 Volt Halogen Headlights, 7 Inch
Stainless Steel Dietz Type Headlights, Standard Bulb
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Stainless
Speedway Guide 682-C Style 12 Volt Headlight, Chrome
Speedway 7 Inch Fluted Replacement Headlights w/ Clear Turn Signal
Rectangular Headlight Bulb, 12 Volt High/Low, 6-1/2 x 3-15/16 In
Black Dietz Type Headlights, Halogen Bulb
12 Volt 7 Inch Round Hi/Low Sealed Beam Headlight, Replacement Bulb
Q & A
Pat shows the difference between Incandescent, HID, LED Headlights.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the King Bee Headlight and a few conduit options available at Speedway Motors.