LE Monolec GFS Engine Oil, 40WT
Straight weight oil formulated for heavy duty service in gas, alcohol and diesel engines. Made from select paraffin base oil, with Monolec wear-reducing additives. This is one of the racing industry's best kept secrets for durability and protection.
- Finest single-grade, heavy-duty petroleum engine oil available today
- Superior performance levels
- Made from select 100% paraffinic base stock
- High natural viscosity index
- Contains MONOLEC, LE's exclusive wear-reducing additive
Oil Data Sheet (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.
General information on engine oil, including selection recommendations.
Lucas P. explains how to choose the correct part for a Ford 9" third member build in order to achieve a bulletproof rear. You will find specific recommended parts to use from Speedway Motors.
Learn the difference between DOT 3 and DOT 4, or DOT 5 and DOT 5.1. Every type of brake fluid has a specific boiling point and water absorbing quality.
The process on how to effectively winterize your fuel system in open wheel racing. This includes step by step instructions and recommended parts to use for your fuel system.