Kwik Top Universal Top Iron Kit, Plain Steel
1932 Ford Model B, .75" Tube O.D., 39.25" Tube Length, 55.50" Overall Width, Steel, Painted
- Superb set of top irons that you can install yourself and have ready for your upholstery shop
- This top can be lifted off in one piece & will fold down just like an original
- Can also be folded up and stored in the trunk
- Extra holes have been drilled to allow for the differences in body
- Windshield dimensions and to allow for stock or chopped windshields
Let's face it. You are limited on your choices of a top for your roadster. It's either try to find original irons to rebuild or spend big bucks for a custom top.
We offer this superb set of top irons that you can install yourself and have ready for your upholstery shop. When done, this top can be lifted off in one piece, will fold down just like an original, or can be folded up and stored in the trunk. Extra holes have been drilled to allow for the differences in body and windshield dimensions and to allow for stock or chopped windshields.
- This top iron assembly is designed to fit all Ford roadsters from 1928-1932. It may fit other makes as well. This kit will also fit Ford roadster pickups from 1928-1934.
- This kit does NOT include the mounting bracket or tab for the body because of the numerous body styles and years that it is used on.
- None of the parts are chrome.
916-55803 Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Jess M. talks about the process of installing the soft top insert on her 1933 5-window coupe.
Jess M talks about the finishing touches she put on the soft top insert of her 1933 5-window Ford coupe.