Koul Tools P-51 Sure Seat Lapping Tool Kit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Surseat P-51 will work with flared tubing from 3/16” to 1/2” in diameter. The Surseat flare lapping tool allows you to lap-in flared tubing to eliminate leaks in fuel and brake line joints. This innovative new tool removes irregularities in the flare and hones it to a perfect angle to enable the tube to seat with the fitting. The Surseat will not only perfect your newly-flared stainless steel, aluminum or copper lines, it can also repair and seal with the fitting of an existing brake or fuel line. It is based on the tried and true practice of lapping engine valves. A diamond dust coated lapping head with a precision 37° or 45° angle literally polishes the flare smooth to perfection. The Surseat is a valuable asset for car builders, automotive repair facilities, and hobbyists.
- The Surseat P-51 comes with collets for 3/16" to 1/2" tubing.
- Includes threaded collets for 3/16" and 1/4" brake lines.
- Interchangeable 37° and 45° lapping heads are installed onto the shaft with set screws.
- The set screws and wrench are included in the kit.
- Includes a custom case for safe storage.
More Like This
Koul Tools P-37 Sure Seat Lapping Tool, 37 Degree
Koul Tools P-45 Sure Seat Mini Lapping Tool, 45 Degree
Performance Tool W80670 45-Degree Double Flaring Tool
37 Degree Flaring Tool for Stainless Steel Line
Speedway 37 Degree AN Flare Tubing Standard Tube Flaring Tool
Speedway Deluxe 37 Degree AN Line Flaring Tool
Speedway Deluxe 45-Degree Brake Line Flaring Tool
Titan Tools 51535 Double Flaring Brake Line Tool