Kirkey 41500V Vintage Class 16 Inch Bucket Seat
Garage Sale Clearance!
Kirkey's vintage class bucket seat was designed especially for vintage class racing, but will also work in many street rod applications. Its low back construction and optional upholstery design gives it the vintage look but is still constructed with today's technology.
- TIG welded .100" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added strength and safety
- Optional upholstery with contoured, high-density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support
910-70058 Dimensions (GIF)
910-70058 Instructions (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Kirkey to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91070058 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Kirkey 55150 Aluminum 15 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55170 Aluminum 17 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55200 Aluminum 20 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55150V 55 Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 15 Inch
Kirkey 55160 Aluminum 16 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55160V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 16 Inch
Kirkey 55170V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 17 Inch
Kirkey 55185V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 18.5 Inch
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 13 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 14 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.