Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 14 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Pony Stock, Sport Compact, Sprint Car, Stock Car, Highback Bucket Seat Style, Aluminum
The Sprint Deluxe is Kirkeys most advanced sprint car seat. Also available in a lightweight version (56LW Series). This Double Rib Support Upright is deisgned for the racer who wants the finest sprint car seat available. This seat is 14" wide with an 8° layback.
- TIG welded .080" & .100" 5052 grade aluminum
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added rigidity
- Progressive rib bead adds extra strength
- Upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-position lap belt openings for easy mounting
- Submarine belt opening is standard
- Machine plate added to reinforce shoulder belt openings
- Seat back is double cross broke for added strength and comfort
- High-density foam on rib supports for added comfort
- Contoured bottom with leg separator
Item Details14" with Upholstery
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 16 Inch Wide, 8 Degree Layback
15 Inch Kirkey Black 8 Degree Lightweight Contour Seat-Double Rib
Kirkey 15 Inch Black 20 Deg Lightweight Contour Racing Seat/Upholstery
Kirkey 58 Series 20 Degree Lightweight Seat w/ Upholstery, 16 Inch
Kirkey 89 Series Intermediate 10 Degree Layback Containment Racing Seat
Kirkey 58 Series 20 Degree Lightweight Seat w/ Upholstery, 17 Inch
Kirkey 88 Series 18 Degree Layback Racing Seat
Kirkey 38140 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 14 Inch
Kirkey 38170 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 17 Inch
Kirkey 38185 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 18.5 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.