Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 13 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Sprint Deluxe is Kirkeys most advanced sprint car seat. This Double Rib Support Upright is designed for the racer who wants the finest sprint car seat available. This seat is available from Speedway with an 8 degree layback, and 13 inches wide. Four piece upholstery is available in red, blue, black or purple.
- Strategically placed flared openings to lighten and strengthen seat
- TIG welded .080" & .100" 5052 grade aluminum
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added rigidity
- Progressive rib bead adds extra strength
- Upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-position lap belt openings for easy mounting
- Submarine belt opening is standard
- Machine plate added to reinforce shoulder belt openings
- Seat back is double cross broke for added strength and comfort
- High-density foam on rib supports for added comfort
Item Details13" with Upholstery
ApplicationPerfect seat for both dirt and asphalt midgets and sprint cars. Will work in other dirt applications.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
What's In The Kit
Kirkey 8 Degree LW Deluxe 13 Inch SeatPart # 91070102Qty x 1
Kirkey Seat Cover LW 14 InchPart # 91070123Qty x 1
More Like This
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 16 Inch Wide, 8 Degree Layback
15 Inch Kirkey Black 8 Degree Lightweight Contour Seat-Double Rib
Kirkey 55150 Aluminum 15 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55170 Aluminum 17 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55200 Aluminum 20 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55150V 55 Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 15 Inch
Kirkey 55160 Aluminum 16 Inch 55 Series Seat
Kirkey 55160V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 16 Inch
Kirkey 55170V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 17 Inch
Kirkey 55185V Series Pro Street Racing Seat, 18.5 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.