Kirkey 70 Series Full Containment Racing Seat Kit, 20 Deg. Layback
Modified, Stock Car, Full Containment Seat Style, Driver Side Position, Aluminum, Black
Kirkey's standard 20 Degree layback containment seat is designed for the low horsepower short track race car. Designed to give you more value for your money.
KIRKEY RACING STANDARD CONTAINMENT SEAT KIT. Designed for street stocks, IMCA modifieds, crate late models, short track racing. Available in four (4) sizes, 14", 15", 16", 17". Kit consists of seat with black cloth cover. Replaces your economy or standard seat. 20 degree layback. Designed to accommodate all head and neck restraint systems. MIG welded from .100" and .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum. Head & Shoulder Restraints are adjustable 1-1/2"vertically. Reinforced head and shoulder restraints for additional support. Energy absorbing impact padding on head restraint. Head designed for easy entry and exit from race car. Designed to accommodate all 5 or 6 point seat belts. Molded rubber inserts for all seat belt openings. Easy to install black tweed cover. Contoured high-density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support. Modular design allows for lower shipping costs.
- Designed for entry level short track racing
- MIG welded from .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- Built-in head and shoulder restraints (both adjustable 1-1/2"vertically)
- HANS compatible
- Openings for 5 or 6 point seat belts
- Seat height can be adjusted 1-1/2" vertically
- Cover available in black cloth only
- Reinforced head and shoulders for additional support
- Energy absorbing impact foam on head
- Head designed for easy entry and exit from race car
- Seat belt openings have rubber grommets
- Easy to install cover
- Contour foam bottom for comfort and support
- Modular design allows for lower shipping costs
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Kirkey 58 Series 20 Degree Lightweight Seat w/ Upholstery, 17 Inch
Kirkey 38140 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 14 Inch
Kirkey 38170 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 17 Inch
Kirkey 38185 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 18.5 Inch
Kirkey 15 Inch Black 20 Deg Lightweight Contour Racing Seat/Upholstery
Kirkey 58 Series 20 Degree Lightweight Seat w/ Upholstery, 16 Inch
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 13 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Kirkey 38150 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 15 Inch
Kirkey 38160 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 16 Inch
Kirkey 38200 38 Series Aluminum Layback Seat, 20 Inch
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Check out the interior restoration parts that we used for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Marz Henry of LizardSkin gives a basic overview of the many uses of LizardSkin.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.