Garage Sale - Kirkey 53 Series Full Containment Modular Aluminum Seat
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Kirkey to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91070150 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
The Kirkey 53 Series 15 degree layback containment seat is designed for the short track racer who wants the added safety of a containment seat at a price they can afford. Designed using the same bottom that Kirkey's Lightweight Layback seat has for years assures this seat will fit in your car with ease.
This seat has three basic sections. The base which is made in widths from 14" to 18" in 1" increments and with rib support to fit short, regular and tall heights. The shoulder support made in 19" to 23" widths in 1" increments. The head support is long or short depending on AR type. Seats come with black upholstery.
- Measure your hips (width)
- Measure your shoulders (width)
- Measure your torso height (sit on a flat surface, legs extended, and measure from the surface to your underarm).
- Short = minimum 14.5" to 15.5"
- Medium = minimum 16" to 17"
- Tall = minimum 17.5"
- Head restraint: long or short lefhand side
Kirkey Seat Sizing Chart (GIF)
Clearance! Not all sizes are available.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
- Dirt late models
- IMCA modifieds
- Short track asphalt late models
- Street stocks
- Unique three-piece design makes modifications possible
- Integrated head and shoulder support system
- Built to accomodate all head and neck restraint systems
- Shortened left-side head containment system available for confined cockpits
- Contoured high-density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support
- Elongated bottom for total total leg support
- Reinforced shoulder support with energy absorbing impact foam
- Adjustable head containment system with energy absorbing impact foam
- Padded rib supports for driver comfort and extra support
- Aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat
- Available in standard sizes 14" to 18" hip widths in 1" increments
- Modular components held together with grade five hardware
- Optional leg extensions also available
What's In The KitEach kit from Speedway Motors is carefully packaged and delivered right to your door. Below is a list of all the items you should expect to receive when you order this kit. Some of these items may also be available for sale individually if you're here looking for replacement parts.
Base for 910-70150Part # 91070146Qty x 1
Shoulder Support 910-70150Part # 91070147Qty x 1
Head Support for 910-70150Part # 91070148Qty x 1
More Like This
Sportsman Economy Fiberglass Bucket Seat, 13 Inch Wide
Kirkey 09 Series 15.5 Wide Economy 20 Deg. Layback Racing Seat-Black
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 13 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 14 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
15 Inch Kirkey Black 8 Degree Lightweight Contour Seat-Double Rib
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 16 Inch Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Speedway Aluminum Hot Rod Bomber Seat
Kirkey 41500V Vintage Class 16 Inch Bucket Seat
Kirkey Junior 24 Series 8 Degree Aluminum Racing Child Youth Seat
Procar Pro 90 Lowback Vinyl Bucket Seats