Kirkey 36 Series Intermediate Racing Seats, 15 Inch Wide
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Kirkey's Intermediate 20° Layback seats are designed especially for dirt and asphalt limited late models and all IMCA type Modifieds. The Intermediate seat is a great value for the professional and amateur alike who demands the best in safety and comfort. Made from .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum, these seats are TIG welded outside and MIG welded inside for added strength. Contoured high density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support.
- TIG welded .125" thick 5052 grade aluminum
- MIG welded inside for added strength
- Offset aluminum extrusion around perimeter of seat for added rigidity
- Progressive rib bead adds extra strength
- Upholstery is double stitched around belt openings and all stress points
- Multi-position lap belt openings for easy mounting
- Submarine belt opening is standard
- Contoured high density foam bottom provides complete leg and inner thigh support
- High density foam on rib supports for added comfort
- Available in red, blue, black and purple
910-70090 Instructions (PDF)
What's In The Kit
More Like This
Kirkey 09 Series 15.5 Wide Economy 20 Deg. Layback Racing Seat-Black
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 13 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 14 Inches Wide, 8 Degree Layback
15 Inch Kirkey Black 8 Degree Lightweight Contour Seat-Double Rib
Kirkey Lightweight Contour Seat, 16 Inch Wide, 8 Degree Layback
Kirkey 41500V Vintage Class 16 Inch Bucket Seat
Kirkey 41700V Vintage Class 17 Inch Bucket Seat
Kirkey 15 Inch Black 20 Deg Lightweight Contour Racing Seat/Upholstery
Kirkey 58 Series 20 Degree Lightweight Seat w/ Upholstery, 16 Inch
Kirkey 41900V Vintage Class 18 Inch Bucket Seat
Q & A
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.
HushMat “Easy to Install – No Prep” Adhesion test WD40 on Chop Cut Rebuild show demonstrates the superior adhesive quality of HushMat sound deadening & thermal insulation material.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors product expert Pat shows off some of our CNC billet aluminum pieces available for your late 60's Chevy or Ford truck.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some interior restoration products available at Speedway Motors.