Kinsler Mechanical Fuel Injection Intake Kit, Raptor 305 SBC
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Speedway Motors Raptor '305 Racesaver Package' has been refined by our engine shop working with Kinsler, both on the dyno and the track.
Zack Woods, Engine Builder for Speedway Motors, quotes regarding the Kinsler Raptor '305' :
- "out performs other units by 12-15 horsepower"
- "compared to other brands, so much easier to work on"
- "quality of the product in design and construction allows the unit to stay synchronized and balanced to keep consistent performance"
- Magnesium Castings - a 33% weight savings
- Runners - 100% CNC'd 5-axis ported
- Throttle Shafts - precision ground 'dual' milled for maximum air flow, chromed for wear & corrosion resistance
- Bushings - bronze, for smooth rotation of throttle shafts
- Throttle Plates - high quality aircraft grade aluminum
- SUPER Top Adapters - billet aluminum, hyperbolic shape to maximize reversion wave for more torque
- Ramtubes - aluminum 180-degree bell enhances air flow to produce the most overall torque/horsepower over anything else on the market
- O-rings - seal ramtube to the adapter and the adapter to manifold, to keep dirt out of the engine
- Jack-Shaft Linkage - high quality bearings and heims with adjustable hex bar connectors
- Barrel Valve - CNC contoured spool with a developed fuel curve; spool and block are micro honed & lapped for precision fit
- Barrel valve mounted on bracket so not in contact with hot valley plate
- Kinsler Nozzles - precision flowed & matched with 390 flow 5 1/2" long streamlined deflectors
- Bosses for Nozzles - hard-anodized aluminum insert isolates the nozzle from the magnesium casting.
- Protects the nozzle and manifold from damage and wear due to the nozzle being threaded in & out for service.
- Air Passageway for Nozzles - internal, nozzle receives filtered air from inside the throttle bore
More Like This
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.