Kinsler Mechanical Fuel Injection Intake Kit, Raptor 305 SBC
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Speedway Motors Raptor '305 Racesaver Package' has been refined by our engine shop working with Kinsler, both on the dyno and the track.
Zack Woods, Engine Builder for Speedway Motors, quotes regarding the Kinsler Raptor '305' :
- "out performs other units by 12-15 horsepower"
- "compared to other brands, so much easier to work on"
- "quality of the product in design and construction allows the unit to stay synchronized and balanced to keep consistent performance"
- Magnesium Castings - a 33% weight savings
- Runners - 100% CNC'd 5-axis ported
- Throttle Shafts - precision ground 'dual' milled for maximum air flow, chromed for wear & corrosion resistance
- Bushings - bronze, for smooth rotation of throttle shafts
- Throttle Plates - high quality aircraft grade aluminum
- SUPER Top Adapters - billet aluminum, hyperbolic shape to maximize reversion wave for more torque
- Ramtubes - aluminum 180-degree bell enhances air flow to produce the most overall torque/horsepower over anything else on the market
- O-rings - seal ramtube to the adapter and the adapter to manifold, to keep dirt out of the engine
- Jack-Shaft Linkage - high quality bearings and heims with adjustable hex bar connectors
- Barrel Valve - CNC contoured spool with a developed fuel curve; spool and block are micro honed & lapped for precision fit
- Barrel valve mounted on bracket so not in contact with hot valley plate
- Kinsler Nozzles - precision flowed & matched with 390 flow 5 1/2" long streamlined deflectors
- Bosses for Nozzles - hard-anodized aluminum insert isolates the nozzle from the magnesium casting.
- Protects the nozzle and manifold from damage and wear due to the nozzle being threaded in & out for service.
- Air Passageway for Nozzles - internal, nozzle receives filtered air from inside the throttle bore
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
After installing the intake manifold and carbs on his 8BA, Heath P. continues on to the fuel and throttle setup. See how he mounts each part while making modifications to complete the install.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.