King XP Series Chevy 350 Main Bearings
350 Chevy Small Block V8
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Enhanced tri-metal copper lead construction with nickel barrier and SecureBond adhesion
- Unique SecureBond adhesion process for superior stability between the top and intermediate layers
- 15% - 30% greater load capacity than traditional bearings
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.0005" metallurgically enhanced and hardened performance overlay withstands greater loads and better resists surface fatigue
- Mains are 1/2 grooved for uncompromised lower shell load capacity
Item Details350 Journal
- High-load, long-duration racing such as circle track, off-road, off-shore, and others that require steel crankshafts
These bearings are available in the traditional Std, .010, .020 and .030 specs.
In addition, they are also available in the X.001 and .001
The X001 bearing is used when 0.001" of additional crank clearance is required.
The 001 bearing is used when the clearance is needed to be tightened up by the one additional 0.001" of reduced clearance.
More Like This
Clevite H-Series Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
King HP Series Chevy 350 Main Bearings
Clevite P-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
Main Bearing Spacers - Small Block Chevy, 350 Crank
ACL Tri-Metal H-Series Duraglide Main Bearings, Chevy 350, STD
Clevite P-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Main Bearings
Clevite P-Series Big Block Chevy Main Bearings
King XP Series Chevy 400 Main Bearings
King HP Series Chevy 400 Main Bearings
Clevite H-Series Chevy 400 Main Bearings
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.