King SBF Ford Rod Bearings, Narrowed
Ford Small Block V8, Chevy Small Block V8, Performance Bearing Usage, Chamfered Bearing
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- Enhanced tri-metal copper lead construction with nickel barrier and SecureBond adhesion
- Unique SecureBond adhesion process for superior stability between the top and intermediate layers
- 15% - 30% greater load capacity than traditional bearings
- Mains and rods are narrowed for large radius crankshafts
- Greater rod bearing height improves bearing-to-bore contact/heat transfer and reduces spin potential at high RPM
- 0.0005" metallurgically enhanced and hardened performance overlay withstands greater loads and better resists surface fatigue
- Mains are 1/2 grooved for uncompromised lower shell load capacity
- X001 option will give .001" extra clearance
These bearings are available in the traditional Std, .010 and .020 specs.
In addition, they are also available in the X.001 and .001
The X001 bearing is used when 0.001" of additional crank clearance is required.
The 001 bearing is used when the clearance is needed to be tightened up by the one additional 0.001" of reduced clearance.
More Like This
King Connecting Rod Bearings
Clevite Ford 302 Connecting Rod Bearings
King CR807XPN-STDX XP SBC Narrowed Rod Bearings
King HP Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bearings
King Connecting Rod Bearing Set Small Block Chevy
King HP Series Small Block Chevy Connecting Rod Bearings
Clevite P-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
Clevite H-Series 1969-Up Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
Clevite P-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
Clevite H-Series 1955-69 Small Block Chevy Rod Bearings
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
There are a few things to consider before you select a replacement flexplate for your small-block Chevy engine. Speedway has some useful tips to follow that will help speed up the process.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.
Tim M. has tried to stay true to the vintage route, but sometimes, exceptions must be made. For example, the original oiling system's paper element and canister are functional, but an upgraded system will be more reliable.