King Chrome Small Block Chevy 1969-86 Long Water Pump
Chevy Small Block V8, Mechanical Water Pump Type, Long Water Pump Style, Standard Pump Flow
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
King Chrome standard flow, "long leg" style water pump designed for 1969-86 small block Chevy (SBC) V8s. Made from OEM castings, King Chrome housings are hand polished to a higher standard before being triple chrome-plated for a show-quality finish. Housings are then assembled using all NEW components.
- Hand polished and triple chrome plated
- "Long" style pump for 1969-85 engines
- 6-15/16" from block surface to face of pulley flange
- Drilled & tapped for factory accessories
Learn about the differences between "short" and "long" style Chevy water pumps by reading our tech article, SBC - Short vs Long Water Pump.
- Has (4) accessory threaded mounting holes to accept the factory brackets
- Includes (2) spacers for various applications when mounting the brackets
- One hole is directly below the lower mounting hole to the block on the drivers side
- 2 holes are on the passenger side—one directly below the lower mounting hole to the block and the other is between the two mounting holes to the block
- The third hole accessory mounting hole is at approximately 11:30 when looking at it from the front and at about the same front to rear distance as the heater hose nipple.
More Like This
King Chrome Short Water Pump for 1955-1968 Small Block Chevy
Mr Gasket 7012MRG Chrome Plated Water Pump, Long Style, 1969-72 SBC
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Steel Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Performance Aluminum Water Pump, Short
Speedway Adjustable Small Block Chevy Aluminum Short Water Pump
Small Block Chevy Short Heavy Duty Aluminum Water Pump
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Polished
Speedway Small Block Chevy Short Aluminum Water Pump, Plain
Short Water Pump for Small Block Chevy, Satin Finish, Aluminum
Short Aluminum Water Pump for Small Block Chevy, Polished
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Common small block Chevy engines were designed with two styles of water pumps. Before you purchase a new pump, it's important to determine whether you have a short or long style pump.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Check here for a few simple images to help identify your Chevy water pump.
Have a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.