King Chrome GM One Wire Alternator, 100 Amp
Is One Wire Alternator, V-Belt Belt Type, GM 10SI Alternator Case Style, Internal Regulator
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Streamline the engine compartment in your street rod or muscle car by eliminating excess wires with this King Chrome 1-wire alternator. Based on the GM Delco-Remy 10SI alternators, these 100-amp units are perfect for vehicles with added electical accessories. King Chrome alternator housings are hand polished to a high luster prior to applying the show-quality triple chrome finish.
This one wire alternator simply needs hooked up direct to the main battery lead or power source. Then the internal regulator picks up the available current and kicks the alternator into the charge mode at the pre-set voltage.
- Hand polished, triple chrome plated finish
- Internally-regulated GM 10SI style "one-wire" alternator
- Quick, easy hook-up with supplied instructions
- Attaches to all popular GM alternator brackets
- Direct replacement for most 1971-86 GM cars and light trucks
- 100 amp max output
- Excellent idle output
More Like This
King Chrome GM One Wire Alternator, 65 Amp
Speedway Chrome GM 1-Wire Alternator, 60 Amp, Internally Regulated
Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternator, 140 AMP Rating
Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternator, 100 Amp Rating
Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternators - 100 Amp GM V-Belt Pulley
Tuff Stuff Silver Bullet One Wire Alternator - 140 Amp GM V-Belt Pulley
Powermaster 57294 GM 12SI 150 Amp Alternator, Black
Powermaster 37293 GM 12SI 150 Amp Alternator, Chrome
Powermaster 67293 GM 12SI 150 Amp Alternator, Polished
Powermaster 37294 12SI GM Alternator, 150 Amp, Chrome