King Chrome GM One Wire Alternator, 100 Amp
Many Engines, One Wire Alternator, V-Belt Belt Type, GM 10SI Alternator Case Style
- Streamline your engine compartment and wiring by eliminating excess wires with this 1-wire alternator
- This one wire alternator simply needs hook up direct to the main battery lead or power source
- Beautiful chrome plating is perfect for show cars
- High ouput 100 amp design ensures plenty of power capacity
- GM 10SI design fits most GM applications
Streamline the engine compartment in your street rod or muscle car by eliminating excess wires with this King Chrome 1-wire alternator. Based on the GM Delco-Remy 10SI alternators, these 100-amp units are perfect for vehicles with added electical accessories. King Chrome alternator housings are hand polished to a high luster prior to applying the show-quality triple chrome finish.
This one wire alternator simply needs hooked up direct to the main battery lead or power source. Then the internal regulator picks up the available current and kicks the alternator into the charge mode at the pre-set voltage.
- Hand polished, triple chrome plated finish
- Internally-regulated GM 10SI style "one-wire" alternator
- Quick, easy hook-up with supplied instructions
- Attaches to all popular GM alternator brackets
- Direct replacement for most 1971-86 GM cars and light trucks
- 100 amp max output
- Excellent idle output
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Learn about GM alternator identification in our guide. We cover GM 3 wire alternators, 1 wire alternators, and externally regulated so you know what to choose.
Check out our one wire alternator conversion guide. We cover GM 1 wire alternator wiring as well as Ford and Chevy. Learn about pulley ratio and charging too!
Brief review of the different types of Ford alternators and regulators available through Speedway Motors.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
These are the specifications for the alternator and A/C brackets from Bill's Hot Rod Company available at Speedway Motors.
Follow along as our Expert details his restoration methods for making an engine in an old 1954 Chevy look new again with a little cleaning and refinishing.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.