Speedway's Kevlar brake line kits are the perfect upgrade for your car when it comes time to replace or install your flexible hoses that is being used in conjunction with an aftermarket brake caliper kit that utilizes an 1/8" NPT inlet on the caliper.Our Kevlar hose kits have been specifically designed for several applications to make your installation as easy as possible. Lightweight Kevlar brake lines are stronger than braided brake lines. They will take more abuse with less expansion. In addition to this, these lines are smooth and will not rub off your paint as braided lines can.
- (2) 16" lightweight Kevlar -3 AN brake lines
- Reduces volumetric expansion of brake lines
- Reduces brake fade
- Less susceptible to debris than rubber or braided stainless steel line
- One straight -3 AN female fitting
- One 90° -3 AN female fitting
- (2) 90° -3 AN male to 1/8" NPT male steel adapter fittings
- (2) Straight 3/8-24 IFF to -3 AN male adapter fittings
- (2) Removable brake line retaining tabs and clips
1964-1972 GM when using an aftermarket brake upgrade kits such as a Wilwood Brake Kit that utilizes an 1/8" NPT thread caliper inlet.
|Brake Hose Length||16"|
|Brake Hose Material||Kevlar|
|Sold in Quantity||Kit|