Kevko KR9090 Remote Quick Change Rearend Fill Kit
- Includes 6 Feet of #12 AN Hose
- Kit includes 1 low profile Kevko vented filler tank
- Has 1 straight push lock fitting and one 45 degree push lock fitting
- It is designed to be a complete package with everything you need to install
- Specially designed to take the headache out of filling your Quick Change or Standard rear end away
Let Kevko take the headache of filling your Quick Change or Standard rear end away! We have designed our kit to be a complete package with everything you need to install.
Each kit comes with the following:
12 AN Port (All Quick Change)
- 1 Low Profile Kevko Vented Filler Tank
- 6 Feet of #12 AN Hose
- 1 Straight Push Lock Fitting
- 1 45 Degree Push Lock Fitting
- 1 12 AN to 12 AN Straight O-Ring Fitting
1/2" NPT & 3/4" NPT Fitting (for non-quick change rear-end)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Check out our 6th episode of the 410 Sprint Car Build series. Last time we assembled the rear axle and now we are installing it!
Today on our 410 sprint car, the guys are assembling the front axle. The process can be a bit messy, but the finished product is so worth it!
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
When it comes to a traditional style build on an early hot rod it just has to be rolling on a solid front axle of some sort. In this buyer's guide we take you through I-beam and round tube solid axles, spindle choices, radius rod needs, and more.
In this Tech Tip, John responds to a customer looking to upgrade the 8” stock differential in his Cougar to a 9” open diff.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
We will show you the differences among traditional I-beam and tube axles and suspension designs used on hot rods; the differences between cross and traditional steering, measuring for springs, what spindles to choose, and much more.