KYB 343218 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 5.12 Stroke, 14.49 Ext, 9.37 Comp
63-82 Chevy Corvette, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The KYB Excel-G line is the only full line of shocks and struts specifically calibrated and built to help restore a vehicles originally designed ride control performance, not change it. They're manufactured with the same quality components as OEM. So if you want your vehicle to perform the way it was designed to, the Excel-G is the right choice.
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- Designed to help restore OE performance for normal driving conditions
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- Extended Length: 14.49"
- Compressed Length: 9.37"
- Stroke: 5.12"
- Position: Rear
- Upper eyelet is a rubber bushing with a 7/16" i/d / 5/8" o/d steel sleeve
- Lower eyelet is a 5/8" i/d rubber bushing
ApplicationChevrolet Corvette 1982-1963
More Like This
KYB KG5501 Gas-a-Just Rear Shock, 4.92 Stroke, 14.53 Ext, 9.61 Comp
KYB 343127 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 13.58 Ext, 8.66 Comp
KYB KG4550 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 13.54 Ext, 9.25 Comp
AFCO 3845F Eliminator Front Shocks, Single Adj - Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3840CF Pro Touring Double Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3845CF Pro Touring Single Adj Front Shock, Chevy/GM/Dodge Truck
AFCO 3840SRC Aluminum Shock, Twin Tube, 38 Series
AFCO 3870PTC Aluminum Double Adjustable Shock
QA1 TN403S 403 Aluminum Stocker Star Non-Adjustable Shock
QA1 TN403 Stocker Star A NA Shock, Rear, 1963-83 Corvette
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.