KYB 343148 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 6.1 Stroke, 16.54 Ext, 10.43 Comp
74-78 Ford Mustang II, Twin Tube Shock Type, Steel Shock Body Material, Smooth Shock Body Type
The KYB Excel-G line is the only full line of shocks and struts specifically calibrated and built to help restore a vehicles originally designed ride control performance, not change it. They're manufactured with the same quality components as OEM. So if you want your vehicle to perform the way it was designed to, the Excel-G is the right choice.
- Calibrated to compensate for worn suspensions
- Components and valving are designed specifically for each application
- Designed to help restore OE performance for normal driving conditions
- Built with quality that matches or exceeds OE
- Extended Length: 16.54"
- Compressed Length: 10.43"
- Stroke: 6.1"
- Position: Rear
ApplicationFord Mustang 1978-1974
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
KYB 343134 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 3.23 Stroke, 11.34 Ext, 8.11 Comp
KYB 343137 Excel-G Front/Rear Gas Shock, 14.25 Ext, 8.74 Comp
QA1 TS303 Street Star Twin Tube Shock, Front
KYB KG4511 Gas-a-Just Front Shock, 2.24 Stroke, 10.82 Ext, 8.58 Comp
Pro Shocks® SM400 Chrome Mustang II Replacement Shock
QA1 TD303 Stocker Star Smooth Body Shock, Front
QA1 TR303 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Front, 11/7.63 Ext/Comp, Mustang II
Monroe 32118 Monro-Matic Plus Mustang II Front Shocks
QA1 MD301 Front Pro Coil Double Adjustable Shock, Mustang II
QA1 MS303 Front Pro Coil single adj. Mustang II Mount Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.