KSE Racing Products KSF2000-010M Power Steering Reservoirs w/Filter
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, -6AN Inlet Fitting, -10AN Outlet Fitting
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
KSE's Dual Filter Power Steering Fluid Reservoir is manufactured from high quality, billet aluminum with a sleek, cooling fin design for superior fluid cooling and overall system performance. The unique design utilizes removable screen filters to help protect pumps and steering system components from contamination and debris. The updated design now includes an integral mounting system with standard firewall mounting bracket for a clean, simple installation with no hose clamps.
- Removable Dual Stainless Steel Screen Filter Elements
- Sleek, All Billet Aluminum Construction
- Integral Cooling Fin Design
- Vented Reservoir Fill Cap
- NEW Firewall Mounting Bracket Included
- -10AN Outlet & -6AN Inlet Fittings
- 100% Manufactured and Built In The USA
More Like This
Aluminum Firewall Mount Power Steering Reservoir, Black, 24 oz
Vertical Power Steering Reservoir Tank: -6AN, -10AN w/Bracket, Black
Speedway Vertical Power Steering Fluid Reservoir Tanks
KRC Power Steering 91312000 Pump Billet Alum Power Steering Reservoir
AFCO 37156V Power Steering Reservoir, Roll Bar Mount w/ Vented Cap
AFCO 37152 Power Steering Reservoir (Firewall Mount)
AFCO 37156 Power Steering Reservoir (Roll Bar Mount)
Competition Engineering 63506 Power Steering Reservoir
Competition Engineering 63507 Power Steering Reservoir
Vertical Power Steering Reservoir Tank: AN 10 with Bracket & Clamps
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.