KSE Racing KSGNE2L-5852 Gen II Half Box Steering Unit, 18 Inch Output
The Gen2 power steering gear is the product of years of R&D and has helped revolutionize the sprint car steering system with its integral reservoir and in-board mount design. Since its initial release, the Gen2 has quickly become the sprint car industry’s most widely used power steering system.
- Half box design for cleaner and easier installation and plumbing
- Smoother, more positive feel
- Engineered for strength and weight savings
- Built-in reservior eliminates turbulence and aeration
- Wing slider ports come standard (fitting sold separately)
- A -10 line from the built-in reservoir to the pump inlet and a -6 pressure line from the pump to the pressure port is all that is needed
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.