KSE KSG7062-185 700 Series Steering Box, 6:1, .185 Valve
Modified, Sport Mod, Power Steering Box Type, Front Steer Steering Box Orientation, Anodized
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
KSE Racing Products’ new fast-ratio GM 700 Series Sportsman steering box was developed to help simplify and improve performance of current circle track steering systems. The new steering box features an OE remanufactured 3-bolt housing, anodized billet aluminum side cover and bottom plate, and refinished internal rack piston/screw assembly with 6:1 ratio.
Designed to eliminate the need for steering quickeners and additional steering column u-joints, the new steering box provides increased driver response and improved track feedback. With tuned servo valve/torsion bar combinations and 100% performance dyno testing by KSE’s steering experts, these high quality steering boxes are built to provide the racer with positive, more consistent feel.
- New 6:1 Ratio
- Precision Internal Components for Positive, More Consistent Feel
- Remanufactured and Zinc Finished OE 3-Bolt Housing
- Anodized Billet Aluminum Side Cover & Bottom Plate
- Tuned Servo Valve & Torsion Bar Combinations
- 3/4"-30 Spline Input
- -6 JIC Hydraulic Fittings Included
- 100% Performance Dyno Tested
- Legal In All Major Modified Sanctions (IMCA, UMP, USMTS/USRA)
- Manufactured & Built In The USA
- Not Intended For Street or Highway Use
This steering box will bolt to and can be utilized with the following steering box mounts:
- 916-32005 Model T-1934 Ford Frame - Steering Box Mount
- 916-32003 1935-41 Ford Frame - Steering Box Mount
- 916-32004 1941-48 Ford Frame Saginaw Steering Box Mount
More Like This
Sweet Mfg. 206-06185 6:1 Ratio Steering Box with .185 Inch Valve
KSE KSG7061-185 700 Series Steering Box, 6:1, .185 Valve
1965-1991 GM 525 Manual Steering Box w/ 3/4-30 Input Spline
Sweet Mfg. 208-08210 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 8:1, .210 Valve
Sweet Mfg. 208-12250 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 12:1, .250 Valve
Sweet Mfg. 208-12185 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 12:1, .185 Valve
Sweet Mfg 205-08210 Lightweight 700 Series Steering Box, 8:1, .210
Sweet Mfg 205-06185 Lightweight 700 Series Steering Box, 6:1, .185
Sweet 1964-88 GM Power Steering Box, 12:1, .185 Valve, 3/4In 30-Spline
Sweet Mfg 204-08210 Lightweight 700 Series Steering Box, 8:1, .210
Q & A
Tim shows you how to adjust our Speedway Vega Steering box.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
We get a lot of questions about steering parts. Steve talks about some of the steering basics.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Learn some of the main differences between Cross and Traditional Steering. Whether you need a corvair or vega steering box and what will suit your application the best.
Resident Tech Expert Tim M. talks about keeping the traditional feel of his roadster project alive by incorporating an F1 steering box into his build.
In this Tech Tip, John shares some tips with a customer about adjusting a steering box he got from us recently.