KSE Racing KSG7061-185 700 Series Steering Box, 6:1, .185 Valve
KSE Racing Products’ new fast-ratio GM 700 Series Sportsman steering box was developed to help simplify and improve performance of current circle track steering systems. The new steering box features an OE remanufactured 3-bolt housing, anodized billet aluminum side cover and bottom plate, and refinished internal rack piston/screw assembly with 6:1 ratio.
Designed to eliminate the need for steering quickeners and additional steering column u-joints, the new steering box provides increased driver response and improved track feedback. With tuned servo valve/torsion bar combinations and 100% performance dyno testing by KSE’s steering experts, these high quality steering boxes are built to provide the racer with positive, more consistent feel.
- New 6:1 Ratio
- Precision Internal Components for Positive, More Consistent Feel
- Remanufactured and Zinc Finished OE 3-Bolt Housing
- Anodized Billet Aluminum Side Cover & Bottom Plate
- Tuned Servo Valve & Torsion Bar Combinations
- 13/16”-36 Spline Input
- -6 JIC Hydraulic Fittings Included
- 100% Performance Dyno Tested
- Legal In All Major Modified Sanctions (IMCA, UMP, USMTS/USRA)
- Manufactured & Built In The USA
- Not Intended For Street or Highway Use
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.