KRC 63202000 Pro Series Alum Power Steering Pump w/ Serpentine Pulley
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The KRC Pro Series power steering pump is the first pump specifically designed and engineered for racing without any production car components, is the result of 2 years of research and development that included input from industry leaders like Tony Woodward. The pump marries KRC signature components such as tunable flow valves, spline drive bolt-on pulleys, double bolt patterns, and ball and roller shaft bearings with new and improved pump technologies such as a micro-honed piston bore for quick and smooth response and ported low turbulence internal passages, and a unique pump design to deliver the most versatile, durable, and efficient pump ever manufactured.
- Designed for the rigors of racing
- Same pulley offset and mounting pattern as GM Saginaw style pumps
- KRC calibrated, tunable flow curve
- KRC spline-drive bolt-on pulleys
- 9,000 rpm maximum pump speed
- 1600 psi maximum pressure relief
- -10 AN inlet and -6 AN outlet
- Includes a 4.2" serpentine pulley
More Like This
KRC 63602000 Pro Series Aluminum Sprint/Midget Power Steering Pump
Low Flow Power Steering Pump for Mustang II & Ford
High Flow Aluminum Power Steerng Pump for T-Bird & GM
Aluminum Power Steering Pumps w/ Reservoir
Sweet Mfg. 30560331 Aluminum Power Steering Pump with Pully
KRC PS3 29116811 Pro Series III Power Steering Pump, Tank
KRC PS3 29116811 Pro Series III Power Steering Pump
KRC 59020010 Cast Iron SBC Pump Kit Serpentine Head Mount Remote Tank
Tuff Stuff 6175ALP Type II Aluminum Power Steering Pump, Polished
Sweet Mfg. 301-30055 Rear Mount Aluminum Power Steering Pump
Q & A
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.