KRC 58010110 Cast Iron Pump Kit, V-Belt, Head Mount, Bolt-On Reservoir
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for KRC Power Steering to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 46658010H is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
The KRC Cast Iron Steering Pump Kits are new, not rebuilt, and are designed for racing or street use. Designed for small block Chevy engines, these kits have all matched components with a 6.0" V-belt pulley configuration and a cylinder head mount bracket. Cast iron pumps have a maximum pump speed of 5,500 RPM. Features -10 AN inlet and -6 AN outlet fittings.
These kits include:
- KRC Cast Iron Steering Pump
- KRC Deluxe Mouting Brackets
- KRC Spacer Kit
- KRC Power Steering Reservoir Tank
- Complete Installation Instructions
Cast Iron Pump Tech (PDF)
466-58010H Instructions (PDF)
V-Belt Pulley Offset (PDF)
New Pump Tips (PDF)
Consider purchasing one of our KRC Flow Valves!
More Like This
KRC ESP POWER STEER PUMP
KRC ESP POW STER PUMP&TANK
KRC Power Steering 21200000 Replacement Inlet Fitting
KRC PS3 29116811 Pro Series III Power Steering Pump
KRC 63602000 Pro Series Aluminum Sprint/Midget Power Steering Pump
KRC PS3 29116811 Pro Series III Power Steering Pump, Tank
Aluminum Power Steering Combo, -10 AN
Power Steering Pump Combo, -10 AN Fittings
Holley 198-101 Power Steering Pump Assembly, Saginaw Type II
Tuff Stuff 6175AL Type II Aluminum Power Steering Pump
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
Today we are installing original style pump, pulleys, brackets, and hoses! Watch as Joe and Zach improve the ratio and make driving the Chevelle easier.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about the correct parts needed to set up the power steering system on his 1955 BelAir.
How to install an electronic power steering unit in a micro sprint and the benefits of using power steering. This article includes which parts to use to complete your power steering installation.
This article explains how to install a chrome column shifter into the steering column itself. We will help you determine the length of steering column needed along with all the parts required to get the job done.
Project Chevelle upgrades the 4 drum brakes single master cylinder that was an unfortunate set of boxes checked on this Chevelle’s order sheet.