Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, 2 Layers
The Knoxville Suit is ergonomically profiled for a close-fitting performance fit with a boot cut leg construction. As well as incorporating excellent safety features and innovative materials, the Knoxville is certified to SFI standards, and is lightweight and anatomically optimized.
- Certified to SFI Level 3.2 A/5 standard
- Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and comfort in the cockpit.
- 100% Aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat.
- Aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection.
- Anatomical arm patterning for optimum driving position fit.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Fitted design and adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
- Boot cut leg construction for comfort while driving.
- Unobtrusive thigh pockets for convenient storage.
Alpinestars Suit Sizing Chart (GIF) (See following note)
Note: For optimum comfort, fit and performance as these are sized and designed for a close-fitting performance, we recommend considering and ordering 1 size larger than the sizing chart indicates for an optimum comfort and fitment. If a close-fitting and tighter suit is desired, please order according to listed sizing chart.
More Like This
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
KMX9 KARTING SUIT
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer Two Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!