KMX9 KARTING SUIT
Karting, Quarter Midget, One-Piece Suit Style, 3 Layers, Adult Age Group, Unisex Gender
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Certified to CIK FIA homologation standards, the KMX-9 is a premium quality technical kart suit with a sleek design for entry and intermediate level racers, with an innovative three layer construction and a host of Alpinestars exclusive performance features.
- Tech mesh panels positioned on under arms, seat area and bottom leg for maximum ventilation.
- Lumbar stretch panel for greater flexibility and flat profile in riding position.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of the suit.
- Alpinestars Formula 1 style shoulder epaulettes.
- Adjustable waist belt allows a tight, personalized fit.
- Two flat pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 standard homologation
- Technical three-layer construction that meets the new homologation standard, featuring a Twill polyamide outer shell, plus double technical linings for comfort and fit.
- Engineered for durability, minimal material bunching and high levels of abrasion resistance while the polytoweling lining offers moisture-wicking properties.
- Available in Euro sizing 40 thru 60
More Like This
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Motors Youth Racing Safety Suit Kit
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!